It's that time of year again. Everybodys' mind is turning to flu early, with late vaccine delivery, different vaccines for different groups there's more to think about this year. Luckily the PrimaryCareIT team have been beavering away and produced a whole series of tools to make your flu season easier to administer and run, we've released these earlier than usual to give you more time to plan your campaign. These include:
- Searches that integrate with MJOG/Docmail, print PSDs and identify those patients who had vaccines elsewhere and may need chasing as a priority
- Protocols that allow your flu days or clinics to run smoothly - being able to be adapted to cope with fluenz, influenza, shingles, pneumonia, dementia screening, smoking status and also dealing with allergies and risks for allergies
- Protocols to correct incorrect codes entered
- Eligibility checker for your reception team to see if patients are eligible for influenza vaccination
- Flags for your admin team when they come into contact with patients who have previously declined influenza vaccination so they can opportunistically provide advice on the benefits of vaccination but also decline it if it is not wanted.
And best of all, it's all FREE! Subscribers to our package will have this installed on their systems automatically. Non-subscribers can access the tools by filling in their details below, following which we will send them an email with the needed tools.